Stop the bleed
Our free 2 hour course teaches basic life-saving medical interventions and methods to control bleeding. Taught by practicing EMS personal, the course was developed in response to the call from…
The Adult First Aid/CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden…
Wilderness First Aid
Wilderness First Aid is a two-day introduction to general medical concepts and basic life support skills. It is targeted to the outdoor enthusiast on day trips or short adventures. The course is taught…
Basic Life Support
Breathing new life into resuscitation education, Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) is designed to train professionals to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies for…
Campaign Pay It Forward provides medical certification instruction through hands-on learning scenarios. Using top-of-the-line demonstration equipment, our instruction both provides gear to students as well as employs real-world application exercises in order to ensure that our students get the most out of their training—including being prepared for real-life situations.
Campaign Pay It Forward believes that regardless of an individual’s financial situation, everyone should be equipped with the knowledge of how to save a life. We hope to one day provide medical classes for free to reach our goal of teaching lifesaving techniques across the nation.
- 25 Years active duty with multiple deployments and red cross training; by far the single best training.Thomas Place
- Good communication, effective interaction with students. Everything covered was relevant and dealt with potential injuries common in scouting. Course was nicely tailored to address our audienceOscar F Smith, Assistant Cub Master
- Great - He knows what he's talking about. Shared a lot of real life experience. Much better than previous classes. Great Chap! Very well done! A lot of practical applications and tips was more real life experiences vs Just book knowledgeTamyra Rizor - Financial Specialist
- Great instructor! Very energetic, engaging and passionate. Practical exercise scenarios were very realistic. Thanks so much! Great class!Zach Schenfeld, Chapter Chief
- Thank you for providing us with up to date information, really helps to know; loved the real life examples and practical applications. Practical classes are awesome. I probably learned more from you than any other instructor and I've taken this training a lotEllen Bullock, Management Analyst
- Excellent Instruction. Good pace. Answered questions. He's very thorough and patient. Very Knowledgeable. I enjoyed the references to real life situations.Mark Giebel